Thursday, 20 February 2014

Why I'm Still In Shock After My Amazing News


Yesterday I got some news that I just wished I could tell the younger Kerry.
While she was slaving away in English lessons and writing articles for people for free I wish I could have turned to her and said what my email inbox said to me yesterday.

I'm going to be writing an article for The Guardian.

I'm still in disbelief.

Kerry x

P.S. My article is going to be about how students can use social media to make themselves more employable so if you have anything to chip in on that subject, drop me a comment below.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations! That is absolutely amazing news and I'm so happy for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :) The subject is definitely something I can relate to - I've recently landed an internship in social media for a wedding company - this has upped my chances of employment after uni dramatically. Who knew there'd be an opportunity to turn social media into a career!? Also things like blogs and the frequency of using social media is something I'm aware employers look on these days - they like to see you've been able to stick to something long term (blogging) that hasn't necessarily been for coursework or something you've had to actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing news :) Congrats! And you're such a brilliant writer, I'm not even surprised xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations, I can't wait to read it! xx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! That is fantastic news! You deserve it though, you're a fabulous writer!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, this is fabulous news Ken !! Congratulations !! I'm so excited for you, and so excited to read this little gem I know you will write !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's fantastic! Congratulations :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you :) someone I know, Myke Hamilton, created the #NaughtyToBeNoticed campaign - it might be relevant to the article you're creating. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favourite. If you write something nice you will be delivered an internet hug free of charge.


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye