Sunday, 3 August 2014

Marshmallow Fluff & Chocolate Pie

Sundays are for baking. Specifically, for scrolling through the wonder that is milkbubbletea and selecting a recipe that most makes my taste buds tingle. Today I opted for this marshmallow fluff and chocolate pie and boy am I (and my entire family) glad I did. 
Cheat food? Maybe. Heaven in a dish? Without a doubt. (If I might say so myself).
This sticky sweet treat will rocket you to the top of anyone's 'food appreciation' list and served warm it evokes the kind of happiness one would normally have to achieve shopping for shoes. I topped mine with raspberries and my mother pointed out how nice it would be with ice cream. I may have to try that!
I'm thinking of whipping one up for my friend Zach's BBQ on Friday. What d'you think Zach?
K x

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, to know more click this link :) http://iambillie.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/liebster-award/ x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favourite. If you write something nice you will be delivered an internet hug free of charge.

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig